Vena Resources Inc. (TSX: VEM, Peru: VEM, Germany: V1RA, USA: VNARF) announces that Silvia Dedios, the Company’s General Manager of Peru Operations has been appointed interim CFO subsequent to the resignation of Andres Tinajero who held the position since January 2008.
Mr. Tinajero resigned due to other business commitments. Mrs. Dedios has over 20 years of finance, administration and business experience relating to mining production and commerce industries. She holds an MBA and advanced degrees in finance. Mrs. Dedios will remain as interim CFO until the Company appoints a permanent replacement.
Juan Vegarra, Chairman and CEO, stated, “We wish to thank Andres for his immense contribution to Vena over the past six and a half years. His efforts on behalf of the Company through the numerous transactions that have been undertaken have been significant. We wish Andres the best in his future endeavours.”
- Tailings Risks: Maintaining Momentum
- Top 14 female Finalists vie for Queensland Resources Awards
- thyssenkrupp installiert 88 Megawatt-Wasserelektrolyse für Hydro-Québec in Kanada
- Next Project Phase of the Janina VI Shaft Hoisting project in Poland completed
- Hatch integrates Hydromantis into its Water Group