Ventia has been awarded a contract to deliver comprehensive facility and asset management services to Anglo American’s Metallurgical Coal business operations in the Bowen Basin, Central Queensland.
The four-year contract is expected to generate total revenue of around AUD$216 million and includes an option to extend for an addition year, at Anglo American’s discretion.
The contract includes the provision of services to Anglo American’s Capcoal complex, Moranbah North, Grosvenor and Dawson mines, associated accommodation villages and company housing in the Middlemount, Moura and Moranbah regions, and the Middlemount Aerodrome.
Ventia expects to employ more than 250 people as part of the contract, and will align with industry best-practice to deliver services including town and site maintenance, property management, grounds and gardens, pest control, aerodrome management, security and safety services, industrial cleaning services, village catering and accommodation, housekeeping, janitorial and town services.
Ventia Group Executive of Defence and Social Infrastructure Derek Osborn said: “We are proud to have been awarded this facility and asset management services contract with Anglo American. We aim to help support the safety, health and wellbeing of everyone on site through our services. This will be enabled by our ability to harness technology and provide a tailor-made solution to support Anglo American’s facilities and assets. We will provide a strong focus on asset lifecycle management and our technology platform will help us achieve this.”
Source: Hochtief AG
- QRC welcomes State Govt Approval of Metallurgical Coal Mine Extension in Central Qld
- ACCIONA is awarded Sydney Metro West for €1.24 billion
- SMT Scharf AG supplies Tunnel Logistics for green Energy Project Snowy Mountain 2.0 in Australia
- Fugro awarded geotechnical Contract for Landmark La Gan Offshore Wind Farm in Vietnam
- Ventia awarded significant long-term primary Maintenance Master Contract