Essential services provider Ventia has been awarded a significant contract with Telstra. The three-year Field Optimisation Contract has estimated revenue of $570 million based on expected volumes.
Ventia’s scope of work will include the delivery of:
- Network services, including mobile and wideband
- National optic fibre and data and IP services
- Maintenance and building services to more than 40,000 exchange and network assets
- Network integrity and facilities management of exchanges and other network sites.
This latest contract builds on Ventia’s 25-year relationship with Telstra (under its former Visionstream brand). This experience is complemented by Ventia’s recent integration with Broadspectrum, where the telecommunications capabilities of both businesses have been brought together under one banner.
“The Telstra Field Optimisation contract provides us with an opportunity to strategically partner with Telstra as it simplifies its business,” said Tim Harwood Ventia’s Group Executive, Telecommunications.
“This will be achieved by delivering the highest-quality field operations for Telstra at a lower cost that is based on economies of scale, effective optimisation programs and improved ways of working supported by digital enhancements,” said Mr Harwood.
Source: Hochtief AG
- Metso Outotec to supply Copper Solvent Extraction and electrowinning Technology to US
- Fugro continues University of Western Australia Chair in Geotechnics for 5 more Years
- Strabag continues to upgrade Hungarian Expressway 67
- Wärtsilä Energy Storage Solution to support the Decarbonisation of Mining Operations in Australia
- Critical Minerals Explorers connect the Dots to Investment Opportunity