Infrastructure services company, Ventia, announced it has signed an agreement with Ferrovial S.A. to purchase Broadspectrum, subject to standard conditions and regulatory approvals.
Broadspectrum (formerly Transfield Services) was founded in Australia in 1956, while Ventia combines more than 30 years of industry knowledge and was created by the merger of Leighton Contractors Services, Thiess Services and Visionstream in 2015.
Ventia’s Executive Chairman Mr. David Moffatt said: “Ventia and Broadspectrum are complementary infrastructure services businesses offering a variety of operational and maintenance services, to a wide range of private sector and government clients and their customers.”
The combined group is expected to generate revenue in excess of A$5 billion. The acquisition is for an equity value of A$485 million.
Ventia has fully committed financing for the transaction through existing funding and acquisition debt finance.
The acquisition is expected to close in 2020.
Source: Hochtief AG
- Orica announces Acquisition of leading Peruvian Explosives Manufacturer Exsa
- Hochtief verkündet Anstieg des Operativen Gewinns und positiven Ausblick mit hohem Auftragsbestand
- Cimic Group’s UGL secures Contracts in Oil and Gas Maintenance Sector
- Epiroc and ASI Mining agree with Australia’s Roy Hill to automate its Mining Haul Truck Fleet
- Limestone in Australia no Match for Keller Expertise