The world will come to San Francisco, April 22-28, 2016 for the World Tunnel Congress. The program/scientific committee for WTC 2016 has issued a call for papers.
abstracts for consideration are due June 30, 2015.
Prospective authors are asked to submit a 150-word abstract. Detailed guidelines for submitting a successful abstract are provided on the submission website. Following the abstract review, accepted authors will be invited to submit a paper.
Initial manuscripts are due September 30, 2015.
Final manuscripts are due January 5, 2016.
To submit an abstract for review, go here.
Each year, ITA holds its General Assembly meeting and, at the same time, holds the World Tunnel Congress (WTC) in a different member nation around the world. WTC is the foremost international conference on tunneling and underground space where participants gather and share information to improve their industry.
Source: UCA of SME
- Implenia wins major Order for A7 Altona Tunnel in Hamburg
- Road Section of the Marche-Umbria Quadrilateral in Italy opens to Traffic
- Superior teams with EESSCO to supply Aggregate Equipment in New England
- New Metro Station for Pyrmont in the Sydney Metro West Project
- A Day to Honor Saint Barbara - Patron of Gunners, Miners, and Others who work with Explosives