Implenia is refocusing its activities in the Scandinavian market and strengthening its national organisations in Norway and Sweden.
Mr. Stig Ingar Evje is assuming the new role of CEO Implenia Norway on 1 November 2016, while Mr. Fredrik Björckebaum becomes CEO Implenia Sweden on 1 October 2016. Ms. Tone Bachke will start work as the new Head of Corporate Center Scandinavia on 1 February 2017.
Petter Vistnes – previously Head of Implenia Scandinavia – is returning after an illness-related absence, and from mid-October 2016 will take on new strategic responsibilities at Group head office. He steps down formally from the GEBO as of 1 October 2016.
By strengthening its management structures in Norway and Sweden, Implenia is taking better account of the local character of the business and underlining the increasing significance of the Nordic market in the Group’s ongoing development.
- Vale informs on the Extraordinary Independent Consulting Committee for Dam Safety
- Milestone for hard Rock Tunnelling: Final double Breakthrough Follo Line in Norway
- Marketing und Vertrieb Commercial Specialty Tires: Neue Leitung für deutschen Markt
- Management Appointment at BAM International
- Costain announces new CEO