Implenia is refocusing its activities in the Scandinavian market and strengthening its national organisations in Norway and Sweden.
Mr. Stig Ingar Evje is assuming the new role of CEO Implenia Norway on 1 November 2016, while Mr. Fredrik Björckebaum becomes CEO Implenia Sweden on 1 October 2016. Ms. Tone Bachke will start work as the new Head of Corporate Center Scandinavia on 1 February 2017.
Petter Vistnes – previously Head of Implenia Scandinavia – is returning after an illness-related absence, and from mid-October 2016 will take on new strategic responsibilities at Group head office. He steps down formally from the GEBO as of 1 October 2016.
By strengthening its management structures in Norway and Sweden, Implenia is taking better account of the local character of the business and underlining the increasing significance of the Nordic market in the Group’s ongoing development.
- Investment in increased Capacity at Boliden Rönnskär in Sweden
- Implenia adjusts Outlook for 2018 financial Year
- Boliden appointed new General Manager for Boliden Kokkola
- Geschäftsführer für Risiko- und Vertragsmanagement bei DB Projekt Stuttgart–Ulm GmbH übernimmt andere Aufgaben im DB-Konzern
- Debswana announces Change of Managing Director