Keller's Entry, was based on the complex solutions offered to Hochtief Murphy JV (HMJV) on Contract C310-Thames Tunnel which consisted of compensation,tube a manchette and jet grouting to mitigate settlement as the tunnel boring machines passed through South East London.
Judges said the “technically challenging and outstanding projects” it had worked on were impressive and highlighted the transfer of innovation within the group as another means to providing satisfaction for clients.
Project Manager for the scheme,Richard Smith, commented -"this project gave us the opportunity to show off our grouting expertise offering the right solution for the varying ground and site conditions. We were very pleased that movements as the tunnel boring machine passed were within our specification and, with the detailed planning and preparation developed with HMJV we achieved an excellent Health and Safety record on these works.Winning a trophy is the cherry on top"
- Implenia signs Agreement to sell Austrian Building Construction unit to ZECH Bau Austria GmbH
- Glencore and Britishvolt sign strategic Partnership for long-term Supply of Cobalt
- Costain delivers Paddington Elizabeth Line Station to Transport for London (TfL)
- Strabag: Contract for large-scale A8 Enz Valley crossing Motorway Project
- Fugro wins multi-year Contract to build new Pavement Management System for Manitoba