Züblin A/S, a Danish subsidiary of the publicly listed construction group Strabag SE, is leading a joint venture for Copenhagen’s new metro line between Østersøgade and the new Nordhavn metro station.
The contract includes about two kilometers of metro line (double tube) connecting the ongoing Cityringen circle line project with the new North Harbour development area in the city of Copenhagen. The order has a total value of € 150 million, with Züblin’s share amounting to about € 90 million.
The contract consists of the design and construction of twin TBM tunnels and the cut and cover of the Nordhavn station, including the installation works. The design of the project will start immediately; the first construction works will begin in late 2014. Final handover to Metroselskabet will be in 2019.
- Metso Outotec to supply Copper Solvent Extraction and electrowinning Technology to US
- Strabag continues to upgrade Hungarian Expressway 67
- Arizona State Legislature approves $4M in ongoing yearly Funding for School of Mining and Mineral Resources
- Setting the Anchor on Poland’s Baltic Coast - fischer heavy-duty Fixings secure Świna Tunnel
- Anker gesetzt an Polens Ostseeküste - fischer Schwerlastbefestigungen sichern Swinetunnel