From Wednesday, 4. September 2019 - 08:00
To Thursday, 5. September 2019 - 17:00
Location 8 Northumberland Avenue, London, United Kingdom WC2N 5BY
Contact Laurence Allen, Marketing Manager on
The Future of Mining EMEA conference builds upon the existing Future of Mining event series across the globe and has been created to connect C-suite, Heads and Managers of Mine Operations and Mining Equipment, Technology and Services (METS) providers to to debate and define the future mining landscape across Europe Middle East and Africa.
Click here to view the website
The agenda provides attendees strategic level content focusing on six key pillars; Exploration & Development, Sustainability & Optimisation, Innovation & Technology, Strategy & Planning, Connectivity & Digitisation and People & Leadership.
Confirmed speakers include:
• Daria Goncharova, Chief Sustainability Officer, Polymetal
• Mark Dawe, Managing Director – Namibia, B2Gold
• Alastaire Dick, Director – Sunshine for Mines, Rocky Mountain Institute
• Mark Rachovides, President, Euromines
Key topics include:
- Overcoming a Lack of Trust: Securing Social License to Operate: What events drive society’s views of mining? How do these translate into a company’s strategy and what steps can be taken to show people the importance of mining?
- Panel: From Minecraft to Mineshaft: Engaging with the Next Generation of Talent How real is the risk of falling short in the quest for new industry talent? Does this present an opportunity for mining to rebrand as an industry and what steps can mining companies take to change their approach to recruiting new talent?
- Case Study: Roadmap to the Digital Mine – An insight into the Strategy, Implementation and Delivery of Syama Gold Mine Automation Project. What are the core drivers for automation? What technology has been deployed and why? What key considerations must be taken before undertaking full automation?
- Adapting to Survive: How can Miners Integrate an Effective Digital Strategy into their Operations? How do you manage digitisation when parts of a mining organisation are so different? How does your operating model change and adapt as a result of digital?
- Stronger Together: The Need for industry collaboration: Why do European miners take a more open approach to collaboration than miners in other regions?
Ticket prices start from £395. Please click here to view all pricing and register
Hits : 376