From Tuesday, 8. October 2019 - 08:30
To Wednesday, 9. October 2019 - 20:00
Location Moscow, Radisson Slavyanskaya Hotel and Business Centre Square of Europe, 2, Moskva, Russia, 121059
The 15th MINEX Russia Mining and Exploration Forum will take place in Moscow on 8-10 October 2019 under the theme of “Foresight of the Russian Mining and Exploration Industry Development”.
The Forum will offer international platform for addressing challenges and prospects for subsoil use development in the era of digitalisation of the economy, growth of demand for strategic metals and minerals, and the transformation of the mining industry.
– About 500 top executives and mid-level managers from leading mining and exploration companies, mining technology and consulting companies, banks, investors and government officials are expected at the Forum.
– The Forum will commence on 8 October with a series of master classes organised by AMC Consultants, SRK Consulting, IHC/Clariant, ArtGeo and Contitech
– Technical and Plenary sessions on 9 and 10 October will feature over 100 keynotes, market reports, technical presentations, business cases.
– On 9 October the leading experts from the Federal Agency for Subsoil Use (Rosnedra) and StateReserves Committee (GKZ) will hold open consultations for subsoil users.
– Experts from the leading mining companies will take part in the panel discussion on corporate social responsibility and sustainable development on 10 October.
– The Forum will host the first conference “Mining Going Digital” which will showcase the digitalisation of mining and metallurgical enterprises.
– Over 50 mining, service and technology companies will present at the Mining Trade and Investment Show on 9 and 10 October.
– Companies and Entrepreneurs will compete at the MineTech, MineInvest, MineDigital, MineMovie and Russian Mining Excellence Awards competitions organised alongside the Forum.
– The 13th Russian Mining Awards Gala dinner will conclude the Forum on 10 October.
Hits : 50